Kenmore Envelope Company is a high end commercial printer that specializes in custom envelopes for the Direct Mail industry. Our clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies and agencies throughout the United States. The company has had aggressive growth over the past 10 years and has been in business since the late 1960s.
We are seeking an Warehouse Lead who has the skills and know-how to be successful in this role, AND has a great work ethic, attitude, and wants to be a vital part of our team.
To lead in an organized, efficient, and timely manner the shipping, receiving, and warehousing of materials & products.
responsibilities and duties.
- Assists Warehouse Manager with development, implementation and maintenance of warehouse policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by warehouse team.
- Lead all shipping and receiving activities performed by warehouse team; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on warehouse floor throughout the shift.
- Strong computer skills for data entry, communications and monitoring and tracking shipments and deliveries.
- Provide guidance, delegate tasks and motivate team.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Contribute ideas and implement changes to enhance efficiency, safety, and/or profitability of company.
- Works closely with manager to resolve warehouse-related issues.
- Monitor department performance and raise any issues or further training requirements.
- Assist in creating and maintaining reports of warehouse projects.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by company management.
- Execute the responsibilities of this position in a lawful and ethical manner.
our ideal candidate is.
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work rather than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
We offer a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Additional Compensation: Bonus Opportunities
- 7AM & 7PM shifts
- Day or night
- Flexibility for training