Outside Sales Representative
Kenmore Envelope Company is a high-end commercial printer that specializes in custom envelopes for the direct mail industry. Our clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies and agencies throughout the United States. The company has had aggressive growth over the past 10 years and has been in business since the late 1960s. Our commitment to exceptional customer service has positioned us as a leader in the market.
We are seeking a full-time experienced Outside Sales Representative who will join our Sales Operations team to provide excellent customer service and influence our Sales team’s continued growth and evolution.
qualifications and experience.
- 2 plus years of relevant work experience in commercial print, direct mail, lettershop, envelopes, or other related industries is required.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions for customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and act as a self-starter: competitive, self-confident and growth oriented.
- Ability to effectively utilize technology for order entry systems and responding to customers through email, text, voicemail, CRM, and new technologies.
- Ability to engage with others across all levels of the organization.
- Must have a highly proficient level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Ensure collaboration with Operations and other departments
- Handle escalating client issues
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
responsibilities and duties.
These responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales objectives by effectively executing the Company’s sales process including the generation of leads, following up on leads provided, and following the established sales process and methodology.
- Take ownership of a valuable portfolio of existing customers, focusing on building, and strengthening relationships, to understand their needs and maximize their potential.
- Ability to cultivate relationships, establish rapport and develop credibility with the client base to facilitate and ensure client satisfaction and future business
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, penetrate existing accounts, retain, and grow existing business.
- Build and sustain long lasting relationships with new and existing customers by communicating frequently with follow-up mindful of customer retention.
- Provide unmatched customer service by communicating products and services that address their needs; provide product details, pricing and insights on delivery and service
- Identify and build relationships with prospective customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned to achieve the goals and objectives of the Company.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Results driven – desire to succeed and work independently
- Strong customer orientation
- Successfully communicate, both verbally and written, in a professional and proficient style
our ideal candidate is.
This fully remote position requires sales experience and a proven track record selling to varying sized businesses, with printing and/or packaging experience a plus. He/she must possess highly effective communication skills with the ability to build rapport with prospects and clients. The Outside Sales Representative manages a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success and drive business growth. This role supports customers’ needs and generates new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to medical / dental / vision insurance, health savings account match, short and long-term disability, group and voluntary life insurance, 401K match, PTO and Company-paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary commensurate with experience.