Kenmore Envelope Company is a high end commercial printer that specializes in custom envelopes for the Direct Mail industry. Our clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies and agencies throughout the United States. The company has had aggressive growth over the past 10 years and has been in business since the late 1960s.
We are seeking a full-time Maintenance Coordinator/ Clerk. This job serves to coordinate and plan the repair and maintenance of facility equipment & property structures and manage safety requirements & procedures.
qualifications and experience.
- Applicant must be proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Applicant must be a good worker, be able to take direction, and have a GREAT attitude!
- Knowledge of 5S workplace organizational and housekeeping methodology.
- Maintenance and mechanical systems.
responsibilities and duties.
These responsibilities include:
- Coordinate preventative maintenance and repairs on production equipment.
- Schedule minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary.
- Implement preventative maintenance measure.
- Coordinate and plan the disassembly, relocation and re-assembly of major production equipment.
- Be available and schedule coverage for after hour emergencies.
- Prepare and manage safety procedures.
- Keep informed of OSHA & other regulatory safety requirements and ensure that the company complies with the requirements including compliance, audits, updates, etc..
- Maintain MSDS files and manage accordingly.
- Coordinate and track all safety certifications and renewals.
- Parts and material inventory.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Results driven – desire to succeed and work independently
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills for vendor relations,.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Parts pricing and inventory upkeep.
our ideal candidate is.
A good hire will communicate effectively in person, via e-mail, and over the phone. He or she will be good at multi-tasking in a busy and deadline-driven environment. A focus on quality and a strong attention to detail is critical. To show your attention to detail, please tell us your favorite font when responding. The right candidate will be a critical thinker who works well independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
- Monday – Friday