Envelope Machine Adjuster Trainees
Kenmore Envelope Company is a high end commercial printer that specializes in custom envelopes for the Direct Mail industry. Our clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies and agencies throughout the United States. The company has had aggressive growth over the past 10 years and has been in business since the late 1960s.
We are seeking full-time Envelope Folding Machine Adjuster Trainees. The Adjuster sets production jobs to meet customers specifications and deadlines, while ensuring quality, quantity and run speed standards are met.
responsibilities and duties.
These responsibilities include:
- Changing machines between styles and sizes;
- Keeping machines running at optimal speeds with minimal downtime;
- Troubleshooting and correcting problems;
- Maintaining product quality at all times;
- High mechanical aptitude and skills; and
- Proficiency at problem solving
qualifications and skills.
Strong mechanical and technical abilities, attention to detail, dependable work history and effective communication skills.
Minimum requirement two (2) years customer service/account management in printing, graphic arts, paper converting or envelopes.
our ideal candidate is.
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work rather than the bigger picture
We offer a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Additional Compensation: Bonus Opportunities
- 12-hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift