Kenmore Envelope Company is a high end commercial printer that specializes in custom envelopes for the Direct Mail industry. Our clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies and agencies throughout the United States. The company has had aggressive growth over the past 10 years and has been in business since the late 1960s.
We are seeking a full-time Account Manager. This job serves as the main point of contact between Kenmore and our client. We are seeking someone who has the skills and know-how to be successful in this role, AND has a great work ethic, attitude, and wants to be a vital part of our team.
qualifications and experience.
- Applicant must be proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Applicant must be a good worker, be able to take direction, and have a GREAT attitude!
- Minimum requirement 2 years customer service/account management in printing, graphic arts, paper converting or envelopes.
responsibilities and duties.
These responsibilities include:
- Open communication with clients from start to finish for all jobs.
- Works closely with the Sales team.
- Handles requests for bids.
- Enter jobs into our operating system designed for envelope manufacturing.
- Receive artwork and work closely with prepress in having it set up for client to approve.
- Communicate with scheduling and shipping departments to be sure each job is on schedule.
- Distribute approved orders to plant operations for manufacturing.
- Communicate inventory needs on a job to job basis with company buyer(s).
- Double check other account managers’ jobs to ensure accurateness.
- Send billing information to accounting and communicate any specific needs clients may request.
- Check samples for quality and send to clients.
- Provide backup/support when other Account Managers are out or need assistance.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Results driven – desire to succeed and work independently
- Strong customer orientation
- Successfully communicate, both verbally and written, in a professional and proficient style
our ideal candidate is.
A good hire will communicate effectively in person, via e-mail, and over the phone. He or she will be good at multi-tasking in a busy and deadline-driven environment. A focus on quality and a strong attention to detail is critical. To show your attention to detail, please tell us your favorite font when responding. The right candidate will be a critical thinker who works well independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 -$21.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
- Monday – Friday
- 8:15AM – 5:00PM