Kenmore Envelope Company is a high end commercial printer that specializes in custom envelopes for the Direct Mail industry. Our clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies and agencies throughout the United States. The company has had aggressive growth over the past 10 years and has been in business since the late 1960s.
We are seeking a full-time Manufacturing Maintenance Technician. This job serves to troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment and property structures.
qualifications and experience.
- Applicant must be a good worker, be able to take direction, and have a GREAT attitude!
- Knowledge of 5S workplace organizational and housekeeping methodology.
- Maintenance and mechanical systems.
responsibilities and duties.
These responsibilities include:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on production equipment
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Operate machine shop equipment including but not limited to the following: drill press, grinders, band saw, hydraulic press, electric and pneumatic hand power tools, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair control systems including relays, switches, sensors and solenoids
- Maintain drive systems on machines for both AC and DC drives. Be knowledgeable of motor types and sizes.
- Disassemble, relocate and re-assemble major production equipment
- Be available for after hour emergencies
- Train technicians in all essential functions
- Work with Human Resources Manager to maintain MSDS files and manage accordingly
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
- Duties include standing for most of the shift, repetitive hand & wrist motions, reaching with hands and arms, regular lifting of up to 50 pounds, and possibly working overtime
- Perform other duties as assigned by management from time to time
- Execute the responsibilities of this position following company safety policies and company procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Results driven – desire to succeed and work independently
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Minor building repair; HVAC, Plumbing, electrical, etc.
our ideal candidate is.
A good hire will communicate effectively in person, via e-mail, and over the phone. He or she will be good at multi-tasking in a busy and deadline-driven environment. A focus on quality and a strong attention to detail is critical. . The right candidate will be a critical thinker who works well independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
- Monday – Friday
- Training hours 7AM – 3PM, schedule TBD
- Overtime & On Call