Baler Operator/ Material Handler
Kenmore Envelope Company is a high-end commercial printer that specializes in custom envelopes for the Direct Mail industry. Our clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies and agencies throughout the United States. The company has had aggressive growth over the past 10 years and has been in business since the late 1960s.
We are seeking a full-time Baler Operator who will join our team to execute in an organized, efficient and timely manner the paper scrap collection and bale room processes. Also responsible for the delivery and collection of all raw materials and finished goods on the production floor. We provide on-the-job training.
This hands-on position requires exceptional organization skills.
qualifications and experience.
responsibilities and duties.
These responsibilities include:
- Hands-on position requires exceptional organization skills
- Paper scrap collection and bale room processing
- Collection and delivery of raw materials and finished goods on the production floor
- Operate Industrial forklift
- Load trucks correctly maximizing weight limitations
- Maintain proper housekeeping of the Baler Room and baling machine
- Execute the responsibilities of this position following company safety practices
our ideal candidate is.
We are seeking someone who has the skills and know-how to be successful in this role, AND has a great work ethic, attitude, and wants to be a vital part of our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift, 7AM shift training